Short and Sweet Headlines are Best!
Tailored IT Solutions Designed Exclusively for You!
Short and Sweet Headlines are Best!
At SolvedIT, we understand that your business is unique, and so are your technology needs. With a team of seasoned professionals, we combine years of expertise and cutting-edge skills to craft bespoke IT solutions that align perfectly with your goals. Our trusted experts work closely with you to develop and implement a customized IT strategy that propels your company towards a prosperous future. From meticulous planning to seamless execution, we are your trusted partners in shaping an IT landscape that ensures your success at every step. Experience the difference of personalized IT solutions tailored to your company's growth and unlock a future of limitless possibilities!
From password resets and creating email aliases to support and troubleshooting, our chat-based support encourages users to request more and research less, ensuring increased productivity.
- No limit on ticket submissions
- An initial response time of 10 minutes or less
- No time spent self-diagnosing
A business is only as healthy as the technology it depends on to get the job done. We partner with industry-leading mobile device management (MDM) software for PC and Mac shops alike to give our customers full visibility into their devices’ health and enforce security policies.
- Automated device provisioning and de-provisioning
- Roll out custom security configurations organization-wide
- Real-time visibility into device health
From office moves to migrating on-site servers to the cloud, Solved IT helps businesses to carry out strategic projects that impact their bottom line. From full-fledged project management to additional support for internal teams, Solved IT is always standing by.
- Fully dedicated project management team
- Projects done at cost without the hidden fees
- Expert insights and recommendations
Security and Compliance
Whether you’re facing compliance checks or need to setup secure security policies that enforce a firewall organization-wide, Solved IT helps support and guide organizations towards their most important requirements, all with a full audit trail.
We combine Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) and Next-Generation Anti-Virus (NGAV) into a powerful, cloud-first solution.
- Detect ransomware with advanced, machine-based analytics and ransomware canaries
- Identify and detect known and unknown malware
- Detect suspicious or unauthorized activities like fileless or in-memory attacks
- Identify changes and activities that deviate from the baseline
- Detect system activities or behaviors associated with known and potential attack traits
- Block network traffic to everything aside from the Todyl SIEM to help prevent threats from spreading
LAN Zero Trust
LAN ZeroTrust (LZT) leverages a deny-by-default design where devices can no longer freely communicate without explicit policies.
- Employees working from home, co-working spaces, hotels, coffee shops, and other shared networks are protected against local network threats as LZT prevents communication, making these devices essentially invisible.
- With LZT, organizations can rapidly lock down their entire LAN during a cyber incident. With the touch of a button, all communication ceases between devices on the LAN, preventing communication and lateral movement of threats.
- Enforce strong access controls by requiring users to MFA before accessing restricted and high-value internal resources.
Governance, Risk & Compliance
From CMCC, NIST, HIPPA, PCI, SEC, to FINRA there's no shortage of compliance requirements that companies need to meet.
- By answering a few straightforward questions, we identify which regulations are in scope for you and your customers.
- Our Security Assessment asks a series of industry best-practice questions to understand what security controls you have in place. Answers are analyzed, and a score is given to show the effectiveness of your security posture.
- You provide evidence of the controls, including any policies, procedures, or relevant documents, and our module automatically maps and tracks those controls against the in-scope regulations.
Communicate how you want, wherever you are. Work securely, productively, and efficiently from anywhere while building stronger customer relationships. Features that maximize efficiency and control, plus intuitive, informative, with industry-leading support
Wherever, Whenever Communications
We believe that people are the center of all communications and that tools facilitate that communication.
- Stay connected no matter where your office is. 90+ features, including HD voice & unlimited domestic calling (Canada, US, and PR).
- Connect customers to the right person right away. Automatic greetings along with fast and efficient call routing based on your business hours.
- Know the real-time working status of your teammates. Real-time notifications such as Available, Unavailable, Busy, and more.
- Ensure customers reach your people quickly and efficiently. Route incoming calls to specific teams who share responsibility for answering them.
Differentiate from the competition where it matters most – the customer experience.
- Intelligently route calls to the right employee and provide self-service options to customers.
- Let employees work remotely while giving managers visibility into productivity with the cloud platform.
- Easily manage every way customers want to talk to you through voice, chat, SMS, and email.
- Drive more productivity and better customer experiences with Contact Center integrated in Unite.
- Answer customers in sequence; minimize wait times. Handle more concurrent inquiries and maintain happier customers and staff.
Designed for businesses who have oriented their collaboration around Teams
- Seamlessly add award-winning cloud voice to Teams and get the features, reliability, and flexibility your business needs.
- Works side-by-side with Teams or directly within the native Teams interface to complement your Teams communications experience.
- Unite includes the advanced features your business needs to ensure your customers can communicate with your company however and whenever they need.
- Intermedia is the only Unified Communications provider that offers and supports a full range of Microsoft services.
All of Solved IT integrated cabling work is completed to meet the most stringent guidelines of national, regional and industry standards. Our design, integration and installation of conduits for fiber and copper distribution systems, wireless systems and infrastructure, create the provisional transportation of information to its required destinations.
Whether we’re working on small single-facility installations, large multi-building campuses, or mission-critical environments, our technicians are trained and certified to provide nearly any low voltage solution required—regardless of how complex.
Our capabilities include:
- Voice/Data networks
- Network engineering and integration
- Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6A cabling
- Design & Build MDF's/IDF's
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Wireless access points (WAPs)
Server Room Configuration
When performing a server room configuration, Solved IT adheres to TIA/EIA specifications. During the evaluation, we prepare a formal assessment that typically covers the following structural and performance area of the server space:
- Environmental monitoring and control systems
- Primary power supply and power distribution
- Secondary power distribution
- Server racks
- Cable Support Systems ie: Ladder Racks; Cable Trays; Wire Backet; J Hooks; Conduit; Raceways
Cabling & Rack Cleanup
Over time network cabling can become a rat’s nest of cables. Keeping the cables tidy and organized is critical to troubleshooting and management.
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you have a clean well-organized network cabling rack?
- Can you find and change an existing connection without disrupting other connections?
- Do you have a situation where airflow is restricted?
- In an emergency, will you be able to quickly find and fix the problem?
If you answered “no” to any or all of these question, your rack needs work.
Our systems allow you to remotely monitor your property, merchandise, and staff 24/7/365. See who enters your property during and after business hours. We carry an extensive range of video surveillance systems to serve every budget.
The Solved IT Difference
At Solved IT, security isn’t just about providing best-in-class technology and equipment. Here are just a few of the many ways we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- From site survey to installation, you’ll have a dedicated Solved IT contact who will ensure a smooth roll-out.
- We will work closely with your planners and architects to create effective, unobtrusive systems.
- You will receive a detailed system layout that specifies all devices so there are no surprises.
- Our experienced project managers will ensure your job is completed to specification and on time.
- Onboarding new employees? Our trainers will provide in-person or online sessions at no cost.
- Your feedback is the source of our best innovations. Our in-house software team is ready to solve your challenges.
We offer the latest and most advanced video analytics systems. Designed to bring the right information to you so that you can take immediate action.
- Face Attribute Extraction give you the ability to search the scene for people with the characteristics of the assailant could save valuable time in finding and apprehending the suspect.
- With deep learning algorithms, the Vehicle Density feature analyzes the vehicle situation such as the number of vehicles in a selected area or vehicle congestion in selected lanes.
- Face mask detection has the ability to detect a face and then check for the presence of a face mask. If a mask is not present, the camera will issue a built-in message alerting a person to use a mask.
- The Active Alarm feature can be configured with an automatic white-light illuminator when an alarm is triggered or a siren that includes 11 built-in sounds.
Whether your premises are protected by traditional cameras or the latest in facial recognition technology, a CCTV system is only as good as its program of monitoring and response.
- Solved IT maintains a central monitoring program that allows our clients to optimize the function and cost-effectiveness of their CCTV and other surveillance systems by having their camera feed tracked 24/7 by trained professionals
- In the event of suspicious or unusual activity, our agents immediately alert our management, on-site security and the proper authorities (police or fire), to ensure the quick response needed to protect your people and property.
- Central monitoring supports your CCTV security plan at a lower cost than on-site monitoring. Rates are based on the number of cameras or zones and can be an affordable alternative to maintaining staff on-site to monitor your feed.